Our Advanced Siren Controller is based on OISD-177 safety standard & Codes of Practices for Emergency Response and Disaster Management Plan (ERDMP) Petroleum And Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB) G.S.R. 39(E)
Benefits of Advanced Siren Controller
- Automatic Siren actuation as per pre-defined siren codes. It can accept commands from DCS or a PLC.
- Manual actuation can be done with just one click.
- Offers remote actuation facilities.
- It offers Siren motor protection and circuit isolation.
- Dedicated LCD display for viewing the current mode of operation.
- Can be integrated with existing fire panels or gas detection system.
- Very easy installation procedure.
- It can be customized as per the requirements & existing siren motor specifications.
Customized Siren Control Panel
184.108.40.206 Siren Codes.
The Emergency siren/s should be located suitably to cover the whole area with the operational control within the installation. These should be tested at least once in a week to keep them in working condition.
Emergency siren code should be as follows, namely: –
220.127.116.11 Siren Codes.
- The Emergency siren/s should be located suitably to cover the whole area with the operational control within the installation. These should be tested at least once in a week to keep them in working condition.
- Emergency siren code should be as follows, namely: –
- Emergency Level-I: A wailing siren for two minutes.
- Emergency Level-II and III: Same type of siren as in case of Level – I and II but the same will be sounded for three times at the interval of one minute i.e.( wailing siren 2min + gap 1 min + wailing siren 2min + gap 1min + wailing siren 2min) total duration of Disaster siren to be eight minutes.
- ALL CLEAR: Straight run siren for two minutes.
- TEST: Straight run siren for two minutes at the frequency at least once a week
- The public address system should be provided with the message.
OISD-STD-117. Control panel shall have different patterns codes as under:
- FIRE: For fire situation, the siren shall be wailing sound for 2 minutes.
- DISASTER: For disaster situations, the siren shall be wailing sound for 2 minutes repeated thrice with a gap of 10 seconds.
- ALL CLEAR: For all clear situation, the siren shall be straight run sound for 2 minutes.
- TEST SIREN: For testing, the siren shall be straight run sound for 2 minutes.
We can also customize the timings for siren control panel as per customer / industry requirements.
Classification of emergencies.
Emergencies can be categorized into three broad levels on the basis of seriousness and response requirements, namely:-
- Level 1: This is an emergency or an incident which
- can be effectively and safely managed, and contained within the site, location or installation by the available resources;
- has no impact outside the site, location, or installation.
- Level 2: This is an emergency or an incident which –
- cannot be effectively and safely managed or contained at the location or installation by available resource and additional support is alerted or required;
- is having or has the potential to have an effect beyond the site, location or installation and where external support of mutual aid partner may be involved;
- is likely to be a danger to life, the environment, or to industrial assets or reputation.
- Level 3: This is an emergency or an incident with an off-site impact which could be catastrophic and is likely to affect the population, property, and environment inside and outside the installation, and management and control is done by district administration. Although the Level-III emergency falls under the purview of District Authority until they step in, it should be the responsibility of the unit to manage the emergency.
Note: Level-I and Level-II shall normally be grouped as onsite emergency and Level-III as an off-site emergency.