Our Industrial Electronic siren system is designed specifically for heavy-duty applications and continuous usage. For certain applications where multi-tone output is needed motor sirens are not redundant.
Benefits of Electronic sirens:
- Customized Tones – Dual Tone, Tripple Tone or Multi-Tone
- Low energy consumption
- Volume control option.
- Low Maintenance (No hassles of replacing carbon brushes regularly)
- Remote Actuation with the help of potential-free contacts.
- It can be operated from backup power or batteries.
We have also made provision to use the siren system as a PA system, you can use an external microphone and convert it into a factory announcement system.
Electronic Siren – Heavy Duty
|Housing:||M. S. Powder Coated|
|Circuit Size:||225mm X 200mm (Varies as per Voltage)|
|Tone:||Siren / Dual Tone|
|Range:||300-400 Meters (Single Speaker)|
|Sound Output:||80-85 dB|
|Input Voltage:||220/110/48/24 V AC or 12/24 V DC (Any One)|
Electronic Siren Applications
- EOT Cranes
- Pre Start Alarms
- PLC / Relay based actuation
- Control Room Alerts – Control Room Alarm Management
- Machinery Warning
Tone: Dual Tone (Toggle Switch for Tone Selection)
Power Output: 75 Watts (Max)
Input Voltage: 12V DC (Rs 400 Extra for 220V AC)
Range: 200-250 Meters (Single Speaker)
Speaker: MOC ABS P.A. Type
Sound Output: 100-110 dB
Dimensions (mm): W 185 x H 180 x L 170
Weight: 1.55 Kgs (Without Power Supply)